4.8.Achievements in Foreign Markets
Transneft is one of the world leaders in production of equipment and provision of services for the needs of the pipeline industry. The Company continues sharing its experience in construction, operation, maintenance and repair of pipeline systems, as well as in developing cooperation with leading global companies.
By the end of 2019, Transneft signed the following agreements on cooperation with foreign companies:
- the Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Siemens;
- the Memorandum of Cooperation with the Kingdom of Morocco’s National Office for Hydrocarbons and Mines (ONHYM);
- the Memorandum of Cooperation with the Algerian state oil and gas company Sonatrach was extended.
Achievements of Transneft Subsidiaries
- In 2019, Transneft R&D signed an agreement with Sonatrach for comprehensive inspection of the lightning protection and grounding system at the Bejaia oil terminal.
- In 2019, Transneft Diascan continued entering new markets for conducting in-line inspection. Thus, preparations were made for starting field works in Algeria, a pilot project was launched in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and work in the Republic of Kazakhstan went on.
- Transneft Telecom significantly increased its portfolio of external orders for communication channels from foreign companies.
- Transneft Synthesis started entering foreign markets: test supplies of drag-reducing agents for laboratory and field tests at foreign companies’ facilities were organised.
Transneft and its subsidiaries took part in 19 international and Russian trade fairs in 2019. In addition, specialists attended 191 field-specific international events; these were congresses, summits, forums, conferences and specialised programmes where they gave presentations and reports on various aspects of the Company’s work.