As of 31 December 2019, the Management Board of Transneft consisted of 10 members. In 2019, the Management Board of the Company held 46 meetings and considered 211 issues.
It is the competence of the Management Board:
- to draft proposals on the Company’s priority business areas for the Board of Directors;
- to draft proposals on change and expansion of the Company’s operations for the Board of Directors;
- to approve the Company’s transactions worth between RUB 50 billion (exclusive) and RUB 100 billion (inclusive), unless a different transaction approval procedure is established by the Articles of Association;
- to make decisions about the Company’s participation and termination of participation in other entities, except when such a decision is to be taken by the General Meeting of Shareholders or the Board of Directors;
- to approve key performance indicators for the Company’s subsidiaries and perform follow-up analysis;
- to determine the Company’s position on issues concerning Transneft subsidiaries;
- to consider other issues.
It is the competence of the Chairman of the Management Board:
- to arrange the work of the Management Board; to convene meetings and preside over them; to monitor the implementation of decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
|Members of the Management Board as of 31 December 2019|
|Nikolay Tokarev||President, Chairman of the Management Board|
|Maksim Grishanin||First Vice President|
|Sergey Andronov||Vice President|
|Larisa Kalanda||Vice President|
|Boris Korol||Vice President|
|Mikhail Margelov||Vice President|
|Pavel Revel-Muroz||Vice President|
|Vyacheslav Skvortsov||Vice President|
|Aleksey Sapsay||Vice President|
|Rashid Sharipov||Vice President|