Transneft is the largest oil pipeline company in the world, a natural monopoly transporting oil and petroleum products via trunk pipelines in Russia; it is controlled by the state and included in the list of joint stock companies of strategic importance.
Core business activity: organising and carrying out transportation of oil and petroleum products via trunk pipelines.
The main projects implemented by Transneft in 2019:
- Expansion of the ESPO PS within the Tayshet IPS – Skovorodino PS section to 80 MTPA
- Expansion of the ESPO PS within the Skovorodino PS – Kozmino SSOP section to 50 MTPA
- Increasing the throughput capacity of the Usa – Ukhta and the Ukhta – Yaroslavl oil trunk pipelines
- Construction of the ESPO PS – Komsomolsk Refinery pipeline offshoot
|2018 (actual)||2019 (actual)||2020-2024 (target)|
|TOTAL for the Development Programme||258.6||282.6||1 166.7|
|Technical Upgrading and Revamping Programme||194.8||244.5||1 154.3|
The main projects of Transneft whose implementation continues in 2020:
- Revamping oil trunk pipelines for transportation of oil to refineries in Krasnodar Territory
- Developing a corporate data communication network to build Transneft’s unified information system